Track Me!

View my current location:

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Updates!

There are a few updates, as you might have noticed.

- You can now track me. This will not be live, but whenever I turn my phone back on, it should update to the site (map). This was a last minute update, we'll see how it works. If it works well, it should be very cool.

- You can now donate right on the site, with the "DONATE" button on the right side. This will take you to PayPal, where it will be easy to use a card. Unfortunately, the ACS currently doesn't have a way to link directly to their site. So, I am using my PayPal account as a workaround. I can assure everyone that this will be a safe and secure way to donate, and all the money in the account will be transferred to the ACS at the end of the trip.(any questions about this, please email me)
Again, 100% of money donated goes directly to the American Cancer Society.