I made it out to Lansing, no problems or issues.
I'm sore and tired but otherwise ok.
I rode 68.1 miles in 4.5 hours, 45 min total stopped time
avg speed was 14.6 mph, with a max of 29.6
For those of you familiar with the roads, I took white lake rd to clyde rd. Then argentine to m59, out to grand river. grand river to 52 just past webberville, then holt rd all the way over.
I'm staying with friends tonight, looking forward to resting. Tomorrow will be a very long ride (see route posting).
I have a picture to upload from when I started, but its not working right now.
Thank you everyone that is supporting!
I'm sore and tired but otherwise ok.
I rode 68.1 miles in 4.5 hours, 45 min total stopped time
avg speed was 14.6 mph, with a max of 29.6
For those of you familiar with the roads, I took white lake rd to clyde rd. Then argentine to m59, out to grand river. grand river to 52 just past webberville, then holt rd all the way over.
I'm staying with friends tonight, looking forward to resting. Tomorrow will be a very long ride (see route posting).
I have a picture to upload from when I started, but its not working right now.
Thank you everyone that is supporting!