Track Me!

View my current location:

Monday, September 5, 2011

Final leg

I did it, i made it!
4 days 21hrs and 30 mins
I biked 723 miles for the total trip. (i had est. over 800, but that was just a guess)
It was a perfect end to the trip, as the weather was nice and cool and i didnt get rained on.

I cant explain the feeling of accomplishment that i have right now, its so good to be done!
Thanks again to everyone that offered words of encouragement, support and help.

Donations can still be made for another week or so. If you want to mail them to me, thats fine, just email me for an address to send it to. Ill be dropping a check off at the ACS after i get back from Germany.

There will be a few more updates over the next few days, and hopefully some pictures also!

- Bret